Monday, February 03, 2014

#Soulmates


A force that governs and guides, 
elects and enlightens, 
in the symphony of a Goodbye… 

Adjacent to this story, 
I seek out memories and glories. 
of where my dreams lie...

I speak of a distant era, 
raw like a brute diamond, 
the semblance of a happy destiny...

A path that pleases me, 
strokes and torments the soul of love, 
which still prevails in me...

I’ve died a hero - heroine,
yet a muted navigator of the world, 
has been lost in me...

Deep down I am always thinking, 
and in the lap of travelling-Mother earth,
I think back on what was once mine...

Eternal prints of you, 
bringing me the memory of the life, 
that once I had secured...

I speak of someone radiant, 
the lover of a world that was lost,
the dream, the date and the cry, 
for the lost and wishful child of mine...
Wistful chorus calling for you in the sea of lullaby...

I return to you so little, 
deep down always just a girl, 
missing what you have made me... 

Look after me my dear soul mate,
today as serene, you have made me,
make me happy within...

Follow my footsteps from the distance,
make me your lover in the dreams that God permits ...

Wait for me my soul mate, 
because I see in between the mild clouds, 
your arms wrapping mine once again...

by Jacky Sewell

No comments:

Post a Comment